Monday, September 12, 2011

The Bachelor Pad II, Finale: I Can't Hang

I like this show and all, but I don't have the energy to blog a 3 hour finale. I'm going to take this as far as I can go (read: stay awake).

Here are my favorite highlights with some brief commentary.

When preparing to train for the Cirque de Soleil wall challenge, Graham said he was "literally pissing his pants." Graham literally has no idea what the word literally means.

In preparation for the challenge, Ella said that it's "harder than childbirth." I hope she's speaking figuratively, not literally. I imagine mothers everywhere are questioning Ella's definition of difficult.

Did Chris Harrison look good in that David Copperfield outfit, or did Chris Harrison look good in that David Copperfield outfit?

Trista, Mesnick, Roberto, and Ali came back as judges. It's so hard to believe that these four have nothing better to do.

I really enjoyed the spandex suits they all wore:


Michael thought he blacked out when he was announced as a winner. The last time he blacked out was when he won this break dancing contest (look for Michael at the 2:18 mark):


After announcing that she was on the show for "every battered woman," heartless Trista sent her packing. Las Vegas does not feel so fabulous anymore.

Vienna said that she needs a muzzle for Kasey. I've never agreed so wholeheartedly with something that Vienna has said. I vote for making Kasey sing everything he says.

Chris Harrison got a huge standing ovation at the finale reunion. Well deserved.

Not so well deserved was the big round of applause for Jake. I'm surprised how much the ladies in the studio audience liked him, but I was REALLY surprised when Liz started cheering for him in our living room.

Ames and Jackie are no longer together. Ames broke her heart by taking multiple solo trips to Vietnam.

Vienna says that she and Jake have closure and a lot of good things going for them. I agree. Jake is doing the Scottsdale to Reno flight. Vienna is making appearances at clubs in Vegas. Things are sure looking up for those two.

Kasey apologized to Jake, and then they bro-hugged it out. Vienna looked a little nervous that she might get cut out of that love triangle.

Okay. I'm pausing the blog and the show here at the halfway mark. If you see me at work tomorrow, feel free to spoil it for me.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Tim, I am disappointed that you haven't finished! I have been waiting patiently to see how you would react to the "engagement" between Holly and Blake. Come on guys, not even a phone call, text or Facebook message mentioning the "engagement" to Michael?? I am also so impressed that ABC "just so happened" to catch up with Holly and Blake right before he proposed. There is so much to talk about Tim! I will be waiting :)

    ReplyDelete