Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What Do We Do?

After receiving a "you-haven't-updated-your-blog-recently" complaint this morning from a member of the 5WSNBN, I started doing a little soul searching:


I realized that I have encountered a problem. A couple of the shows I like (i.e. love) have ended for the season. Top Chef finished up and The Bachelor is a wrap. I devoted quite a bit of time to each show. Now we really only have a few shows in the rotation: Lost, The Office, 30 Rock, and American Idol. We need a few more shows to keep us going.

1 comment:

  1. i think as a contributor to the blog as well as your life partner i should get more than just one vote in this poll....however, i respect the democratic system and have voted "with the people"

    love the links. is there a subtext in that?

    ReplyDelete