Thursday, May 7, 2009

Shot from Left Field

We watched Lost last night. It's hard to believe that it's the second to last episode of the season. The season really flew by.

I enjoyed last night's episode, but I realized that I find a certain dramatic situation very annoying and cliche. I can't stand it when character 1 has a gun pointed at character 2. Character 1 says, "I'm going to kill you on the count of 3. 1.....2......GUNSHOT!!!" But wait, the gunshot was not from character 1, but rather from CHARACTER 3. Character 3 obviously wasn't in the picture. Lost always seems to have this scenario. This week it was Sayid shot one of the Others who had a gun pointed at Kate. Two weeks ago, Eloise shot Faraday when he had a gun pointed at Richard. I'm tired of it.

Also, the CGI when the sub went underwater was horrible. Anyone else notice that?

On a less critical note, here are some of the celebrities that Liz and seen randomly:


1 comment:

  1. First of all, hilarious posting the Puntar with Ewan.

    Secondly, its Bachelorette time kiddies. Sit back and enjoy the show...almost as much as we all do the blog.

    ReplyDelete