Monday, June 28, 2010

Chris Harrison's Tweet from 3 hours ago...

"If you miss the 1st part of the Bachelorette tonight, you'll have no idea what the world is talking about tomorrow. Yes, the world!" @chrisbharrison

I can't wait to see the show tonight.

Here's my wishlist for what Chris is talking about:

1) Krazey Kasey is coming back...and getting a rose.
2) Someone insults Ali's deceased grandmother.
3) Ali withdraws from the competition and recently-single Vienna steps in.
4) Frank admits that he is actually gay (this may actually happen).
5) Rated R gets kicked off for fighting, but Ali forces the producers to let him stay.
6) Wes comes back and sings "Love Don't Come Easy."
7) Chris Harrison admits that he has been having an affair with Ali or Rozlyn.
8) Kasey comes back (Did I already mention that?)

2 comments:

  1. I have one fear. Chris seemed to build up the Kasey cut a little too much for my liking. "The world"?!?!

    I still can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has to be a in-depth look at the Bach. pad, right?? I believe someone from WWT needs to crash it... hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete