Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh What a Night! Top Chef and Lost

I can't believe that Fabio is a member of the Dharma Initiative now!
Top Chef Season Finale Part 1
Very good episode, but a sad ending. I think this is the first season that I have disliked two of the three finalists. Usually it's two good ones and one villian (e.g. Casey, Richard, and Hung). Stefan's arrogance is growing at the same rate as his man-kissing...troublesome. Hosea is such a head case and wishes that Stefan would show some man-kissing his way. I will only be happy if supermodel Carla wins. Our favorite part of the episode was Judge Toby NOT being there.


Lost: Back to the Island

People around the office seem to have mixed opinions on every episode this season. "I loved it!" "I hated it!" "I thought it was just filler." I will be very curious to find out where people stood on this week's episode. In my opinion, this week was the best off-island show of the season.

And just in case you missed it, Jack represents science and Locke represents faith.

2 comments:

  1. Put Vince in the "hated it" pile for last night's Lost.

    It seems to Vince that they were trying a little too hard and going a little too fast in explaining the island's mysteries, especially the scene with Ms. Hawking in the church basement. Ironic, yes, considering one common complaint from watchers is that they don't get answers fast enough. Vince feels they need to strike a better balance than they did last night.

    Finally, Vince has a nagging feeling they'll be adding two new characters... the lady who had custody of Sayid at the airport and on the plane, as well as the man who offered his condolences to Jack at the airport. Vince thinks there are already enough characters. Plus, history shows us that stunt-casting rarely leads to good results:
    http://tinyurl.com/d3vqq9
    or
    http://tinyurl.com/cucqcg

    - Vince

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me worried Vincent. I would hate to see Lost jump the shark like the Brady Bunch and the GOP.

    ReplyDelete