Thursday, February 5, 2009

Top Chef: Down Goes San Francisco


Jamie from Absinthe's exit in Top Chef this week was a total 180 from Patrick Swayze's exit in the Bachelor. Showing her true colors to be as colorful as her tattoos, Jamie was a true poor sport. I highly doubt that Eric Ripert's food is boring. Even though Jamie was a poor sport, she did not deserve to be kicked off.


Leah should have been kicked off because she's a quitter, she cheated on her boyfriend on national tv, and I can't stand her voice.


Also, Toby the Judge is a moron. Could he have been kissing Chef Ripert's butt more?


Now that I've got that off my chest, I think they picked the wrong winner. Karla should have won that challenge. She masterfully figured out that the Bernaise sauce was not a Bernaise, and then she was able to recreate it properly.

Guest Judge Ripert obviously picked Stefan because the prize for the winner was to go on vacation with Ripert. Ripert basically wanted to kiss Stefan the whole show so it makes perfect sense that Ripert would want to go on a romantic chef's getaway with Stefan.




2 comments:

  1. I'm also sad that SF is no longer representin'. Still, in my opinion the world's greatest chef will always be:
    http://tinyurl.com/cwoghf

    - Vince

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting point, Vincent. Or is it: http://snurl.com/bfb0u

    ReplyDelete