Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sitcom Showdown

Tonight we watched both the Office and 30 Rock. At the end of 30 Rock, Liz said, "I think 30 Rock is better than the Office." After watching tonight's episodes, I had to agree. Based on this season alone, 30 Rock has been funnier than the Office. Though I will always love the Office more, 30 Rock has been the better show this season.

My favorite part of tonight's Office: When Creed said he could get a kid for $7,000.

My favorite part of tonight's 30 Rock: When Jack says that he keeps pictures of himself with lots of people like the Pope, the Dalai Lama, and Toby Keith.

1 comment:

  1. It was, indeed, a banner week for The Office and 30 Rock... two of Vince's favorites. And I agree with your assessment that Rock has surpassed Office in terms of laughs this year.

    I can't remember... how do I sign off again? Let's see...

    Top L&T TV blog commenter, blog rhymes with dog, the dog on Lost is named Vincent... Vincent the Veteran!

    ReplyDelete