Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bachelor Pad How I Love Thee

1) This show rocks and is so much more interesting than the Bachelor/ette. I think this is mostly because there is far less dialogue.


2) The dynamic Chris Harrison/Melissa due is the opposite of dynamic, more like the Chris Harrison carrying the team duo ... or something.


3) ABC did such an excellent job picking these fine characters and grooming them by sending them on co-ed trips to create sufficient relationship history, such as Blonde/Brunette Elizabeth & Jesse Kovacs. I'll stop at 3 in case any of the contestants of the Pad are reading. I don't want the math to get too complicated. So, I left off with Kovacs, which leads me to my unrelated point .....

Jesse Kovacs has a family winery. The website is a rediculous cross promotion of the winery and his appearances on the Bachelorette Season 5 and the Bachelor Pad.


I don't know about you, but I'm definitely not even slightly interested in this winery because this kid is involved. However, watching the Pad definitely makes me want to drink. Hmmmm. I'll tell you what I am interested in .... how much emotional pain he will endure at the hands of Elizabeth. Incredible.

Also, these remarkable Kovacs brothers "wrote" a book.





(If you want real wine from a family winery that cares about the product ... check out these guys. Seriously, that's good wine.)


No comments:

Post a Comment