Monday, August 23, 2010

Bachelor Pad Word of the Day (Vol 4 - Urban Dictionary Edition)



FREE-SPIRITED. Noun.


1. Someone who cannot be tamed; untame; stubborn...

2. A nice way of calling someone a slut. The labled person, either a male or female, has a "free spirit" and thus is not grounded by society's disapproval of having several sexual partners. Also referred to as free.

I agree with you that Laurie is attractive and might make a nice girlfriend, but, uh, how should I put this...she's very free-spirited.

3. 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the episode yet, but I'm very glad I was not the first to go down the Urban Dictionary path! However, I WILL FOLLOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only watched half of the episode, but I did get to see how free-spirited natalie is. She's so free-spirited that she would make out with the entire house for $20. Might want to keep that opinion to herself.

    I found some other definitions in the Urban Thesaurus:

    Synonym of Free-Spirited: Elizabeth
    Antonyms of Free-Spirited: Tenley, Weatherman

    ReplyDelete